Flat roofing offers a minimalist and sleek appearance while ensuring functionality, making it a versatile solution for many structures. Owing to its simple installation and easy maintenance, it’s a popular choice for residential and commercial properties. Moreover, with different types of flat roofs, such as warm flat roofs and insulated flat roofs, you can also limit heat loss on your property.
Positive Roofing is a renowned flat roofing company in Orpington, specialising in top-of-the-line flat roofing installations. With our commitment to quality and experienced flat roofing replacement specialists, we take pride in delivering reliable, durable, and visually appealing flat roofing solutions.
Flat Roofing Options You Have
Fibreglass Roofing: Comprised of glass-reinforced plastic, fibreglass roofing is also known as GRP roofing. This is the most popular flat roofing option because of its exceptional durability and strength while still being flexible and light.
PVC Roofing: This roofing is a single-ply white membrane that is used in both residential and commercial roofs. Because the membrane is white, it reflects heat rather than absorbing it. It is an excellent choice to keep your living space cool.
Rubber Roofing: Also known as EPDM, rubber roofing is often installed using a seamless and single sheet rather than numerous layers of roofing material. It makes your roof water-tight, protecting it against water damage.
Metal Roofing: Metal roofing is a broad term used for roofings made up of various metals.
Request a Free Estimate
Need to know how much your cost?
It commonly includes:
- Stone-coated steel
- Standing seam
Concrete Roofing: Concrete roofing is made of a combination of cement, water, and sand that cures into a sturdy and solid substance. If installed correctly, it can easily endure decades.
Flat Roofing Benefits
Being the most trusted flat roofing contractors in Orpington (BR2, BR5), we provide you with the following benefits:
- Design: The design of modern flat roofing is clutter-free and clean, making it a popular choice among homeowners.
- Low Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining flat roofing is much easier as there are no obstructions; thus, it requires very little flat roofing repairs and can last many years with little to no maintenance.
- Cost: Flat roofing uses fewer materials than other types, reducing the installation time and cost.
- Durability: If properly maintained, the average flat roofing can last for more than 30 years.
- Installation: A flat roof is easy and quick to install. However, some types may require additional support for safety, such as torch-on roofing, but most of them are installed easily.
Positive Roofing: Offering Premium Flat Roofing Solutions
Whether you are worried about a flat roof leaking or other repairs or looking to install new flat roofing in Orpington, Positive Roofing is here to provide reliable roofing solutions tailored to your needs.
Get in touch with our experts and get all your requirements met for your flat roofing in Orpington.
The lifespan of flat roofing depends on the type of material used. Generally, it can last up to 30 years or more.
If you have a flat roof, roofing felt requires a very little initial investment, making it a most affordable material. However, EPDM is here for you if you want the best performance and reasonable cost.
The cost of a flat roof construction depends on the type of material you choose. However, on average, it can range anywhere between £1000-£5000.