Positive Roofing team takes a proactive approach in assisting customers in design and materials selection, guiding them towards a roofing solution that ultimately blends aesthetic appeal with energy efficiency. We do collaborative discussions about the design elements, potential alterations and illustrate how the roof’s structure will look from different perspectives, all while duly following safety considerations and regulatory compliances.
Rendering work on the roof involves the application of cement to the roof surface, resulting in a smooth or textured finish based on the desired aesthetic effects. This process is typically executed by our skilled and proficient team, helping restore the original conditions of older properties by dealing with water ingress issues, ensuring their structural stability.
Benefits of Rendering Work
Request a Free Estimate
Need to know how much your cost?
Types of Renders We Use
- Cement Render: It is typically mixed on-site before applying in two or three layers.
- Polymer Render: It is commonly packed pre-mixed in bags with white cement or lime as a base and is available in different colours.
- Acrylic Render: It is mainly used as a thin final coat to seal and enhance the roof appearance, bringing colours and textures.
- Silicon Render: It is utilised to improve the durability and self-cleaning ability of the roof, enhancing its lifespan.
- Monocouche Render: It offers the texture and flexibility of traditional lime renders, effectively minimising the risk of cracking. It delivers a durable, low-maintenance finish that is weather-resistant and visually appealing.
Contact our team for rendering work for roofs!